Questions continue to arise after reports of the relationship between DeSantis and the two arrested men
- According to the Tampa Bay Times, Lev Parnas hosted two fundraisers for DeSantis in 2018, one of them a very private event for around 30 people including the governor. Were foreign nationals at the fundraisers?
- The two Soviet-born Giuliani associates were arrested for funneling cash to “buy potential influence with candidates, campaigns, and the candidates’ governments.” — what did they request, if anything, from then-candidate and Trump’s friend Ron DeSantis?
- What was promised, if anything, to Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman in exchange for their contributions to DeSantis?
- It is clear now that DeSantis received foreign money in his campaign — how widespread were the foreign contributions and were Parnas and Fruman the only foreign nationals funneling illegal contributions to Ron DeSantis?
- Why are Republicans in Florida silent on the issue and why aren’t they pressing DeSantis for answers?
- Bonus question: why has Rick Scott refused to give back the money he received from Fruman and Parnas?